April 28, 2017
- Develop a conversion-focussed web strategy to promote Provive.
- Drive organic search traffic to provive.ca using optimized, targeted onpage keywords that rank well in Google and Bing and get high Click-Through Rates (CTR).
- Design the page with bold images, clear infographics, benefit-driven subheads, and “hook” words that create a great User Experience (UX) and a long click (low bounce) evaluation by google.
- Manage analytics and SEO strategy over time to boost user engagement using backlinks, reviews, and social media promotion.
- Create an email opt-in to increase conversions and leads.
- Implement A/B split-testing to see what elements convert best.
Working closely with Chris to define goals and success metrics, I will implement the following SEO items and manage them over time, providing a monthly analytics report with SEO recommendations.
- Competitive benchmark three (3) top competitors
- Keyword research, target top ten (10) opportunities
- Optimize page titles & meta descriptions
- SEO copywriting / text optimization
- Image optimization (UX + alt tags)
- Google XML sitemaps
- Link building to related websites with strong outbound links.
- Fresh content added to the site regularly to highlight
Provive’sstate-of-the-art cleaning products and revolutionary restorative process.
Customize social media properties to mirror website branding and use social media to promote Provive.
- Social media links to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest.
- Social sharing buttons on site.
- Facebook posts
- Tweets + hashtags.
Initial SEO work: $1800
Monthly report: $95
An analytics report will be provided each month evaluating keyword rank compared to competitors, # of site visits, # of organic visits, visitor duration, bounce rate, and page views. SEO recommendations will be provided with the report.
SEO work (based on monthly report) will be done at $60/hr and includes:
- fresh content added to site with an SEO focus.
- email opt-in list monitoring
- email campaign design/promotion
- link building
- social media posts/tweets
- local SEO
Thank you, Dean and Chris, for the opportunity to submit a proposal outlining Fresh Content’s SEO strategy for Provive.